Hi, I’m Paola, an artist and designer with over 10 years of industry experience and a degree in Graphic Design for Marketing. I work collaboratively with clients to customize solutions that meet their needs on time, on target and on budget.
Expert at conceptualizing and designing graphics for web and print:
• Proficient in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel etc.) and HTML/CSS
• Experience with web platforms (WordPress/Squarespace)
• Skills in illustration, writing, animation, video editing, and social media
• Solid understanding of layout, typography, color, and photo editing
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Can prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines
Take a moment to explore my work to see if I’m the right designer for you:
“Paola is a designer that demonstrates maturity, responsibility, creative thinking and organizations skills that never faults, fails or disappoints.”
“Paola has designed all our promotional print media including several one sheets, a portfolio book, brochures, business cards, letterheads, promotional t-shirts, a retrospective book and our website .… It is without hesitation that I am pleased to recommend her design services.”
“We found Paola to be reliable, cooperative, and highly competent in her field. She was able to maintain and excellent level of design while staying focused on the overall needs of the client.”
More fun facts:
- I’ve taught and coordinated graphic design courses at ECU and VFS.
- I create art prints and picture books under the pen name Paola Opal. More about these at Paola’s Creations.